The Corinthian Club, Glasgow

Location- Glasgow

In 1842 David Hamilton created one of the city’s most elaborate and richly decorated buildings, both internally and externally. It was extended and embellished over many decades by highly acclaimed architects, artists and artisans. In 2010 After being extensively refurbished it opened it’s doors as ‘The Corinthian Club’, with the interior design and restoration being undertaken by internationally renowned design firm Graven Images

  • Application- Bartop
  • Colour Used- Blanc Antique
Close